Monday, March 1, 2010

New Videos and Website coming soon!

I am heading out to the Fiery Food Festival in Albuquerque, NM this weekend. Josh will not be joining me for this trip since he is not prepared for the hot sauce that will be at the show yet. Although, I am sure I will be bringing home many new sauces to review and I plan to record a lot of video footage.

Within the next couple weeks we will have our new website up and running which will have a more streamlined and all around nicer layout. I will let all of our subscribers know via email once we have the new site up and running.

Also, we have our new logo complete and our first round of shirts sold out before they arrived. Stay tuned, there will be many exciting changes coming in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the new website i'm going to check it every day!! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete